OGRE 2 END TIMES FEEDBACK NEEDED

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
WaspUK1966

OGRE 2 END TIMES FEEDBACK NEEDED

Post by WaspUK1966 »

Hi everyone. I've just had someone on Steam mail me with a problem they are having with this game. I've tested the level in question, and everything works as it should. The problem they are having is this:
SpoilerShow
On Level 12, the Temple Security Level, once you enter the level, a 5 minute countdown starts with a klaxon ringing . Once it ends, the chamber fills with poison gas. You need to find the security lever in Northwest corner of map which deactivates the timer and stops the gas, and opens a secret door to the next level. I've tested this numerous times, and again today, and everything works as it should. The lever stops the timer and deactivates the gas, and opens the secret door. However, the person in questions says the lever only stops the countdown and opens the door. The gas is still activated even on the next level and beyond. And I cant get my head around it. Anyone else experience the same problem?
Any feedback/solutions greatly appreciated.

George