[SPOILER] ALL MAPS+ #SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS, TOORUMS, SPELLS and TOMES

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
PSY

[SPOILER] ALL MAPS+ #SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS, TOORUMS, SPELLS and TOMES

Post by PSY »

Hey,

as the title suggests, I'll post the number of secrets, treasures, skulls, Toorum's notes, spells and tomes (which grant permanent attributes) I've found so far in LoG in this thread!

Current state: COMPLETE

I've done this also with LoG2 in case you need some help there ---> viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7451

HOW TO USE THE COMPENDIUM
:idea: Click on the MAP spoiler to show a map where all SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS and TOORUM'S are marked
:idea: Click on the ITEM spoiler to show a list of items you are going to find by discovering the secrets

Items that I found by jumping into a pit are assigned to the level I 'landed' on, e.g. if I jumped into a pit on level 2 and found an item, it counts for level 3 (where it actually has been found)!
Same goes for items that I found after running up/down a secret staircase from/to a sublevel!
Due to increasing demand, I've also added the total number of secrets you are supposed to have found after completing a level, including pit jumps and backdoors (secret staircases leading back from and to a sublevel)!

STATISTICS
Levels complete :arrow: 13/13
Secrets found: :arrow: 71/71
Treasures found: :arrow: 7/7
Toorum's notes found: :arrow: 16/16
Iron doors opened: :arrow: 10/10

LEVEL 1: Into the Dark
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 3
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 3
Treasures: 0
Skulls: 0
Spells: 2
Toorum's notes: 0
Tomes: 0

MAP :
SpoilerShow
ITEMS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FIND BY DISCOVERING THE SECRETS:
SpoilerShow
Whitewood Wand, Dagger, Lurker Boots

LEVEL 2: Old Tunnels
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 6
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 9
Treasures: 1 (Golden Chalice)
Skulls: 1
Spells: 3

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Poison Arrow(3), Pointy Shoes, Iron Basinet, Fire Bomb(3), Phalanx Helmet, Skull, Tar Bead, Leather Pants, Wooden Box, Healing Potion, Leather Brigandine, Scroll of Poison Shield

LEVEL 3: Pillars of Light
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 6
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 18
Spells: 1
Toorum's notes: 2
Tomes: 1 (Tome of Health)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Ring Boots, Knoffer Mace, Gold Key, Tar Bead(2), Nomad Mittens, Scroll of Invisibility, Huntsman Cloak, Tome of Health, Shuriken, Serpent Bracer, Broadhead Arrow(3), Short Bow, Crossbow, Poison Bomb(2), Poison Quarrel(6)

LEVEL 4: Archives
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 10
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 25
Treasures: 1 (Golden Deity Figure)
Toorum's notes: 1
Tomes: 1 (Book of Infinite Wisdom)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Chitin Mask, Chitin Armor, Pitroot Bread, Ring Gauntlets, Leather Boots, Fire Bomb, Flarefeather Cap, Venom Edge, Sack (Tar Bead(2), Leather Gloves, Burrow Rat Shank), Bone Necklace, Tome of Infinite Wisdom

LEVEL 5: Hallways
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 7
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 32

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Huntsman Cloak, Grim Cap, Fire Arrow(3), Lurker Vest, Brace of Fortitude, Herder Cap, Conjurer's Hat, Fist Dagger, Scaled Cloak, Fire Bomb(2), Lightning Bomb(2)

LEVEL 6: Trapped
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 10
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 44
Tomes: 1 (Tome of Fire)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Fire Bomb(2), Orb of Radiance, Ring Boots, Heavy Shield, Frostbite Necklace, Spirit Mirror Pendant, Lurker Pants, Sword of Nex, Ring Mail, Full Helmet, Chitin Mail, Plate Gauntlets, Plate Cuirass, Sack (Speed Potion, note with Speed Potion formula), FIGHTER'S CHALLENGE ACCESS(--->Gold Key, Poison Bomb(2), Fire Bomb(2), Shield of Valor)

LEVEL 7: Ancient Chambers
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 8
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 53
Treasures: 1 (Crown of Kings)
Spells: 3
Toorum's notes: 3

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Boots of Valor, Bracelet of Tirin, Frost Bomb(4), Shaman Staff, Toorum's Note, Assassin's Dagger, ENTRANCE TO THE VAULT OF THE DISMANTLER(LEVEL 8), Scroll of Enchant Fire Arrow, Chitin Boots, Throwing Knife(3), Ring Greaves, Battle Axe, Throwing Axe(2), Mole Jerkey, Crossbow Quarrel(2)

LEVEL 8: The Vault
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 9
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 59
Treasures: 1 (Golden Dragon)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Wooden Box (Throwing Axe(2), Crossbow Quarrel(3)), The Dismantler, Helmet of Valor, Frost Quarrel(4), Plate Gauntlets, Plate Boots, Lightning Rod, Gear Key, Blueberry Pie, Grim Cap, Milkreed

LEVEL 9: Goromorg Temple I
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 3
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 63
Tomes: 2 (Book of Infinite Wisdom, Book of Infinite Wisdom)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Norja, Cuirass of Valor, Zhandul's Orb, Pit Fighter Gauntlets, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb

LEVEL 10: Goromorg Temple II
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 5
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 69
Spells: 0
Toorum's notes: 6

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Fire Quarrel(4), Blooddrop Blossom(2), Toorum's Note(3), Shield of the Elements, Crookhorn Longbow, Throwing Axe, Ancient Axe, Tattered Cloak, Hardstone Bracelet, Phalanx Helmet, Remains of Toorum, Icefall Hammer, Scaled Cloak, Sack (Burrow Rat Shank(2), Tar Bead)

LEVEL 11: The Tomb
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 2
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 69
Treasures: 2 (Ancient Apparatus, Goromorg Miniature)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
NONE

LEVEL 12: The Prison
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 0
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 71

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Fire Bomb(4), Baked Maggot, Burrow Rat Shank, Wooden Box (Tar Bead(4), Empty Flask(2), Slime Bell)

LEVEL 13: The Cemetery
Total number of secrets ON this level ( but not necessarily accessable FROM this level ): 2
Total number of secrets AFTER SOLVING this level, INCLUDING pitjumps and backdoors: 71
Treasures: 1 (Globe of Tetharion)

MAP :
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
NONE

HAVE FUN,
PSY
Last edited by PSY on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 99 times in total.
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
Whisper

Re: SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS and SPELLS found

Post by Whisper »

Please continue.

2 all others, please contribute if possible.
Arty

Post by Arty »

I agree with something like this, for people who wish to know when they actually 100% cleared a level without actually getting help to finish it.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Arty wrote:I agree with something like this, for people who wish to know when they actually 100% cleared a level without actually getting help to finish it.
Thank you.

Probably we can ask Developers for this (antti, can you help, pretty please?)
PSY

Post by PSY »

Whisper wrote:Please continue.

Arty wrote:I agree with something like this, for people who wish to know when they actually 100% cleared a level without actually getting help to finish it.
I'm on it :)
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Please also add Toorum's notes.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

PSY wrote:
Whisper wrote:Please continue.

I'm on it :)
I've already got a list together, just need somemore Input...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=738
PSY

Post by PSY »

Whisper wrote:Please also add Toorum's notes.
As you wish!
Done
PSY

Post by PSY »

xlaZuRelx wrote:
I've already got a list together, just need somemore Input...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=738
Yep, seems like you've missed some things. I'll add map screenshots to this post, so you'll be able to find the stuff you've missed and update your item list!
Draken

Re: SECRETS, TREASURES, SKULLS, TOORUM'S NOTES and SPELLS fo

Post by Draken »

I believe there is a skull in level 3, down one of the chasms... forgot where... anyways, im in level 9 with 3 skulls... im wondering if i missed one or two.