Is it possible for Toorum to find his own corpse?

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
dnk

Is it possible for Toorum to find his own corpse?

Post by dnk »

I mean, when you play in Toorum mode and you get to Level 10 and open that secret aclove. Does it close behind you and do you die there starving? Is that the goal of the game when playing in Toorum mode? :shock:
Sir Tawmis

Re: Is it possible for Toorum to find his own corpse?

Post by Sir Tawmis »

dnk wrote:I mean, when you play in Toorum mode and you get to Level 10 and open that secret aclove. Does it close behind you and do you die there starving? Is that the goal of the game when playing in Toorum mode? :shock:
Never did Toorum mode... but that would be an interesting twist.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
minmay

Post by minmay »

The secret doesn't have the corpse, just like the rest of the game doesn't have the notes. The door does not close behind you.
Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
Komag

Post by Komag »

Toorum mode is like an alternate history, you get to "go back" and relive his adventure, this time not getting trapped in there! Kinda like watching a movie again and wishing they wouldn't do that this time - now you can have your wish! ;)
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
InfiniteClouds

Post by InfiniteClouds »

minmay wrote:The secret doesn't have the corpse, just like the rest of the game doesn't have the notes. The door does not close behind you.
I've his note about the spiders while playing as Toorum.
Komag

Post by Komag »

Apparently that was left by someone else!
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play