"Loose Rock"

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Durin

"Loose Rock"

Post by Durin »

Right, straight to point :
SpoilerShow
Level 1 "Loose rock" rune on the wall, find the small loose rock button and you get the key ... Simple so far.
Experimenting though with that, i thought of putting a rock in the alcove right after taking the key from there...
Result : A distant rumbling noise (at least i thought that was what i heard). Searched around, but couldn't find anything new.
Has anyone tried the same thing ? It only worked once, so re-inserting the rock didn't result the same sound effect ...
Share with me your findings! :D
lamepudding

Re: "Loose Rock"

Post by lamepudding »

I didn't hear anything... Maybe you just heard something else?
Durin

Post by Durin »

Yes indeed. I started today from scratch just to test it again. Unfortunately i imagined it... Got carried away by the atmosphere! :P
My bad!
SpiderFighter

Post by SpiderFighter »

Durin wrote:Yes indeed. I started today from scratch just to test it again. Unfortunately i imagined it... Got carried away by the atmosphere! :P
My bad!
Bummer, that...I was just going to start a new game to try it for myself! lol
Mychaelh

Post by Mychaelh »

Had some similar experience with the Rune writings on the walls.
I actually tied to translate them, but they make no sense. So I expected a code system and tried to crack it with English letter statistics.

...But when I recognized the exact same writing a second and third time, I got suspicious and clicked on them...Voilà :roll: :lol: