Bug? level 10

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Binomag

Bug? level 10

Post by Binomag »

Hello all, first time posting here!

Well, im stuck at the beginning of lvl10, i did all its needed to open the inner sanctum door, read the gamebanshee guide when i run out of options and did the spectral orb thing.

Bug (or im missing something) is that i have the spectral orb merrily crash onto the far wall where its supposed to land, but the damn inner sanctum door wont open. Afaik theres no other way i can have the orb crash into the wall, it neatly avoids the moving grate doors but no matter what, it crashes on that wall but the door remains closed.

What am i missing? I have an item on the pressure plate in the room where i also place the red gem in the alcove etc...im stuck and out of clues and pissed cause i really like this game :cry:
Dr.Disaster

Re: Bug? level 10

Post by Dr.Disaster »

The spectral orbs needs to hit a receptor, not a wall.
SpoilerShow
Use the round keys in their locks to unlock both the orb thrower and it's receptor.
Binomag

Re: Bug? level 10

Post by Binomag »

:facepalm, i had the key but completely forgot to use it and saved it :D Thanks!!