Legend of Grimrock Subsite on GameBanshee [SPOILERS]

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
BuckGB

Legend of Grimrock Subsite on GameBanshee [SPOILERS]

Post by BuckGB »

Hey Legend of Grimrock fans!

I just wanted to drop by to let everyone know that we've just launched a dedicated subsite for Legend of Grimrock on GameBanshee that features an annotated walkthrough, details and solutions on the game's many secrets, a list of alchemy recipes, as well as everything you'd want to know - including our personal recommendations - about the game's classes, races, attributes, skills, and traits. All of the content is currently complete up to the dungeon's sixth level, and we'll be adding much more information (as well as equipment and spell listings) over the coming days.

Of course, I encourage everyone to explore the game and enjoy its many mysteries before utilizing our spoiler content - but if you get stuck or need some help figuring out how to develop your characters, we feel it's already an invaluable resource. Enjoy!
Last edited by BuckGB on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darklord

Re: Legend of Grimrock Subsite on GameBanshee

Post by Darklord »

Nice one! :D

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Lex

Post by Lex »

After a very quick look - so many spoilers - I will not go there any more till I walk through the game myself.
custom Legend of Grimrock printable DVD box insert and disc label: link
Filipsan

Post by Filipsan »

very nice indeed

...must not look :)
sea

Post by sea »

Thanks, guys. We're still working on it - hopefully we'll have the rest of the walkthrough, spells, bestiary and more finished up by week's end.
Quickmix

Post by Quickmix »

THX !
BuckGB

Post by BuckGB »

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pass by to let you know that our Legend of Grimrock equipment database on GameBanshee is now online. Based on the fact that I wasn't able to make use five of the game's potion icons (are there more alchemy recipes than we know about?), a gear amulet icon, and a lightning sword icon, it's possible that I'm missing a total of 7 items from the database. If anyone stumbles across an item that's missing, I'd very much appreciate a reply, PM, or email letting me know about it. Thanks and enjoy!
maskedhobo

Post by maskedhobo »

Make sure to place spoilers in the title section so no one gets bummed. :)
Gotta dungeon crawl before you can dungeon walk...
Lmaoboat

Post by Lmaoboat »

BuckGB wrote:Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pass by to let you know that our Legend of Grimrock equipment database on GameBanshee is now online. Based on the fact that I wasn't able to make use five of the game's potion icons (are there more alchemy recipes than we know about?), a gear amulet icon, and a lightning sword icon, it's possible that I'm missing a total of 7 items from the database. If anyone stumbles across an item that's missing, I'd very much appreciate a reply, PM, or email letting me know about it. Thanks and enjoy!
You might want to point out that the Orb of Radiance has a permanent light spell effect, and a hidden bonus to your casting speed.
GeneralGonzo

Re: Legend of Grimrock Subsite on GameBanshee [SPOILERS]

Post by GeneralGonzo »

This guide is awesome, thank you guys!

Saved me some frustating moments in some puzzles since my playing time is limited due to family and other stuff :-)