Gameplay Hints Forum Guidelines

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Curunir

Re: Gameplay Hints Forum Guidelines

Post by Curunir »

Yeah, Grimrock needs a page over at www.uhs-hints.com !
dark

Post by dark »

Nice to see they took my sugjestion and went with it. Thanks guys!
gambit37

Post by gambit37 »

Can moderators please step in a change threads that have spoilers in the titles?
I've not finished the game yet, but I keep seeing thread titles that are clearly giving away elements of the game :-(
antti

Post by antti »

gambit37 wrote:Can moderators please step in a change threads that have spoilers in the titles?
I've not finished the game yet, but I keep seeing thread titles that are clearly giving away elements of the game :-(
Any time you see something that needs changing, please report the thread and describe that the topic contains spoilers so a mod can come and fix it. For someone who cannot basically be spoiled about the game anymore, spotting the spoilers can be a little difficult if you're just glancing over the topic titles. :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry
Sol_HSA

Post by Sol_HSA »

gambit37 wrote:Can moderators please step in a change threads that have spoilers in the titles?
I'm trying, I'm trying.. =)
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
gambit37

Post by gambit37 »

Ah, yes, sorry I forgot about the "report" feature. I'll do that in future :)