Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
phillcoxon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 am

Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by phillcoxon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 am

Hi there.
SpoilerShow
In the final boss fight are there are limited number of mobs to kill off, or do they keep respawing?

I've been taking out the mobs while avoiding the cube but it seems like there's more than ever.

Just trying to determine if I keep going or simply concentrate on taking out the cube right away.
Thanks!

User avatar
Saice
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Level 14 Mount Grimrock

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Saice » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 am

SpoilerShow
Unlimited mobs
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through

phillcoxon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 am

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by phillcoxon » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 am

Saice wrote:
SpoilerShow
Unlimited mobs
Thanks for letting me know - I went ahead and finished.

Pretty darn awesome game for under $15 huh? It's been a while since a game had me running on adrenaline so much.

Well done Almost Human, well done.

User avatar
Saice
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Level 14 Mount Grimrock

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Saice » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 am

phillcoxon wrote:
Saice wrote:
SpoilerShow
Unlimited mobs
Thanks for letting me know - I went ahead and finished.

Pretty darn awesome game for under $15 huh? It's been a while since a game had me running on adrenaline so much.

Well done Almost Human, well done.
Yes and I've started a second play already.......
SpoilerShow
Toorum solo is epic fun and hard
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through

User avatar
Pumpelche
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Pumpelche » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:30 am

Saice said:
SpoilerShow
Unlimited mobs
Nice, LVL 20 here I come ;)

MrAtrion
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by MrAtrion » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 am

SpoilerShow
I heard that those mobs have keys for the locked doors on this level - is there some sort of pattern or are the keys given at random to them?

User avatar
Saice
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Level 14 Mount Grimrock

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Saice » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 am

MrAtrion wrote:
SpoilerShow
I heard that those mobs have keys for the locked doors on this level - is there some sort of pattern or are the keys given at random to them?
SpoilerShow
From what I can tell its random. I got them all and I believe there was still an extra key on the floor.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through

Jesugandalf
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Jesugandalf » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

I have one question about the final battle with the final boss.
SpoilerShow
If you fall down a pit while fighting, does the cube's health restore? It seems to me I've hit it a hundred times and it keeps rolling and rolling...

User avatar
Saice
Posts: 399
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm
Location: Level 14 Mount Grimrock

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Saice » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 am

Jesugandalf wrote:I have one question about the final battle with the final boss.
SpoilerShow
If you fall down a pit while fighting, does the cube's health restore? It seems to me I've hit it a hundred times and it keeps rolling and rolling...
SpoilerShow
Did you pull out the parts first? Otherwise it is impossable to kill
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
My end game stats LoG 1st play through

Jesugandalf
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: Final Fight - Mob Spawing Question [spoilers]

Post by Jesugandalf » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Saice wrote:
Jesugandalf wrote:I have one question about the final battle with the final boss.
SpoilerShow
If you fall down a pit while fighting, does the cube's health restore? It seems to me I've hit it a hundred times and it keeps rolling and rolling...
SpoilerShow
Did you pull out the parts first? Otherwise it is impossable to kill
I did, but I don't know if the boss
SpoilerShow
restores its health whenever you fall down a pit and you restart the level again after entering the teleporter
.

Post Reply