1.1.4 Patch Progress

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
Skagi

Re: 1.1.4 Patch Progress

Post by Skagi »

Could you add an option to turn Motion Blur off ? Some of us (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594) believe it may cause headaches to certain players (like myself) and unable us to play the game :(
casedeck

Post by casedeck »

Here's another interface (keys) suggestion: make the tilde key (leftmost in the top row, beside "1", under Esc) close the character/inventory window. For players controling the party via keyboard this would help a lot, even easier to quickly close inv.
cokebottle

Post by cokebottle »

casedeck wrote:Here's another interface (keys) suggestion: make the tilde key (leftmost in the top row, beside "1", under Esc) close the character/inventory window. For players controling the party via keyboard this would help a lot, even easier to quickly close inv.
From the first post in this thread:
petri wrote:Done:
- pressing ESC closes character sheet
Waylor

Post by Waylor »

I found a bug/exploit related to combat and fence walls/doors, should i post it here or send it to you in a MP?
Last edited by Waylor on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
donut

Post by donut »

Another nice/simple feature would be : put custom portraits with correct size and image format in the appropriate folder and TADAAAAM ... have them available on character creation :)
this is a fun idea, then you can make your own customized characters.
Could you add an option to turn Motion Blur off ? Some of us (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=594) believe it may cause headaches to certain players (like myself) and unable us to play the game :(
agree. motion blur (and headbobbing) is really annoying to me. usually games have the option to disable it.
Ice

Post by Ice »

Is the Esc closing inventory going to be a bindable key? I think this would be the best choice.

I'd still like a key to quickly pause the game for me, and I think having the key bindable would be the best idea.
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Bargeral wrote:Um, I've killed my games by hitting quick load by mistake. If you add a quick save/load please add an "are you sure" dialog to the load half.
Please don't, I prefer my quicksave and load to be quick!

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Ice

Post by Ice »

Darklord wrote:
Bargeral wrote:Um, I've killed my games by hitting quick load by mistake. If you add a quick save/load please add an "are you sure" dialog to the load half.
Please don't, I prefer my quicksave and load to be quick!

Daniel.
Precisely this; a "quick"load is meant to be quick. If you've killed games by hitting the key before, you should probably look to just not use quicksave. Then there's always an "are you sure" dialogue.
WarBaby2

Post by WarBaby2 »

A gamma slider would also be nice too have.

Looks good, otherwise!
e8hffff

Post by e8hffff »

What I would like to see.

* Mouse turn speed slider
* F5 + F9, save and load (of last save)
* ESC closes character HUD
* Key bindings for runes, cast, left + right hit