Disappointed and wish I could get my money back.

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
bpgisme

Disappointed and wish I could get my money back.

Post by bpgisme »

I saw a video of Grimrock a long time back and waited until I finally could afford to get it about 2 weeks ago. And now that I have it I find I can't play it. I have to call my daughter in to do the timed stuff for me when she's home. It is pretty much unplayable for me. It really sucks because I would love to have been able to play this.

Unfortunately, I bought the game through Steam, so I doubt there's any way to get my money back.

I hope someone will come up with a mod that turns the timed stuff down or off so us old people can enjoy the game.

So, its back to Minecraft/Skyrim etc for me.
Sol_HSA

Re: Disappointed and wish I could get my money back.

Post by Sol_HSA »

Hi,

There's several threads related to this, including:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2055

Hope that helps.
Reminder: moderators (green names) don't work for almost human. | http://iki.fi/sol/ - My schtuphh..
FlashSoul

Re: Disappointed and wish I could get my money back.

Post by FlashSoul »

Is the issue that you don't manage to complete the timed puzzles or that the game runs bad (which causes you to be unable to complete the timed puzzles)? In the first case, you can just skip them. In the second, I'd recommend updating your drivers. I assume you should be able to run LoG correctly if you can run Skyrim.