Last Steam Update Killed XBox Controller Support

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
wagtunes

Last Steam Update Killed XBox Controller Support

Post by wagtunes »

After the last Steam update, my XBox 1 controller (I play on PC) no longer works with LOG 1 or 2. Fortunately, keyboard and mouse still work so I can deal with it, but is anybody else having this problem? Does anybody even play this game with a controller as it seems to play much easier with the keyboard, especially moving during combat.
Dr.Disaster

Re: Last Steam Update Killed XBox Controller Support

Post by Dr.Disaster »

LoG is designed for keyboard/mouse, not controller.
While there are few enthusiast who attempt controller use all reports show it plays a lot slower this way.
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Dr.Disaster wrote:LoG is designed for keyboard/mouse, not controller.
While there are few enthusiast who attempt controller use all reports show it plays a lot slower this way.
Oh there's no question it's faster with mouse and keyboard. Point is, whatever Steam did broke the link between the two because it did used to work.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

wagtunes wrote:
Dr.Disaster wrote:LoG is designed for keyboard/mouse, not controller.
Oh there's no question it's faster with mouse and keyboard. Point is, whatever Steam did broke the link between the two because it did used to work.
There's a similar thread on here about the console support.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.