Redownloading the games

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
DragonBlade

Redownloading the games

Post by DragonBlade »

Hello,

Last year I purchased Grimrock 1 and 2. However after a computer crash and rebuild the games did not reinstall on my new drive. Is there anyway to access my purchase history and redownload the games??? Admittedly is probably been about a year and I can't find anything in my email. I would be using the same payment account/info however if that makes a difference.

Thank you.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Redownloading the games

Post by Sir Tawmis »

DragonBlade wrote:Hello,

Last year I purchased Grimrock 1 and 2. However after a computer crash and rebuild the games did not reinstall on my new drive. Is there anyway to access my purchase history and redownload the games??? Admittedly is probably been about a year and I can't find anything in my email. I would be using the same payment account/info however if that makes a difference.

Thank you.
Where did you purchase the game from? Was it directly from Almost Human, or was it through Steam, etc? Because if it's Steam, it should be available. If it's Almost Human, I can tap one of the Admins to check.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
DragonBlade

Post by DragonBlade »

Hi,

It was from this website.

DragonBlade
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

DragonBlade wrote:Hi,

It was from this website.

DragonBlade
Let me poke one of the admins and see how to handle this.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
antti

Post by antti »

Hi,
Our site uses Humble Bundle to process the orders and deliver the games. You can use https://www.humblebundle.com/resender to get the links resent to your email. If you have difficulties getting the game, send me a PM :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry