On which version to get

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
zyx78

On which version to get

Post by zyx78 »

Just looking to clarify on the different versions. I'm interested in running legend of grimrock natively on linux but without using steam. I already know the gog version can take care of that, I'm just wondering if I get the same thing by buying from your store as I'd prefer that option.

TIA :)
Isaac

Re: On which version to get

Post by Isaac »

IRRC, buying from their store gets you the DRM-free version [ equivalent to GoG's ], ~and a Steam key as well.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Yes, spoke with the admin and they fixed the store. You can see the details now:

http://www.grimrock.net/buy/
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
zyx78

Post by zyx78 »

Thanks for the replies and the help with the store, I'll be sure to get it soon :)
zyx78

Post by zyx78 »

Update: download and install went very well and I was playing in 2 minutes.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

zyx78 wrote:Update: download and install went very well and I was playing in 2 minutes.
Welcome to Grimrock. :twisted:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.