Problem with Graphic ._.

Have trouble running Grimrock 1 or you're wondering if your graphics card is supported? Look for help here.
Reyth

Problem with Graphic ._.

Post by Reyth »

Hey, just started my new-bought game but I have problems with my the graphics: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 28CD3547E/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 9CCD5B79D/

can someone help me pls? -_-

My pc is not the best but I usually can run everything on middle, my card is AMD Radeon R9 260 if it matters, and please be kind to me I have like.. literally no idea about computerstuff and sorry for my bad English as well
Dr.Disaster

Re: Problem with Graphic ._.

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Missing textures as in those pictures can result from a number of reasons. Some i can think of:
- bad game installation -> when you're on Steam let it check the game files, otherwise flatout reinstall
- bad driver -> upgrade your driver to latest release .. or downgrade once if it's brand new
EDIT
just noticed that AMD now calls their drivers "Radeon Crimson" instead of "Catalyst" so maybe reverting back to the last Catalyst Release 15.7.1 solves this

- bad/incompatible driver settings -> reset your driver settings to factory defaults
- wrong GPU selected -> can happen when you got multiple gpu's in your system i.e. a CPU build-in GPU plus a real graphics card
Reyth

Re: Problem with Graphic ._.

Post by Reyth »

Dr.Disaster wrote:Missing textures as in those pictures can result from a number of reasons. Some i can think of:
- bad game installation -> when you're on Steam let it check the game files, otherwise flatout reinstall
- bad driver -> upgrade your driver to latest release .. or downgrade once if it's brand new
EDIT
just noticed that AMD now calls their drivers "Radeon Crimson" instead of "Catalyst" so maybe reverting back to the last Catalyst Release 15.7.1 solves this

- bad/incompatible driver settings -> reset your driver settings to factory defaults
- wrong GPU selected -> can happen when you got multiple gpu's in your system i.e. a CPU build-in GPU plus a real graphics card

alright, gotta try it out to download Catalyst 15.7.1 then, thank you ^-^