Story: Through the Grimrock

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
Sir Tawmis

Re: Story: Through the Grimrock

Post by Sir Tawmis »

AnnElfwind wrote:
Sir Tawmis wrote: Strange that in a fantasy setting, LOG has not yet officially introduced Elves or Dwarves.
I'd kill for the actual elven race! So far, I have to make due with humans with elven portraits...
I'd never have guessed, based on your user name. ;)
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
AnnElfwind

Post by AnnElfwind »

Sir Tawmis wrote: I'd never have guessed, based on your user name. ;)
Yeah, and not just elves, but anything and almost everything fantasy related. Though I won't say no to a really good piece of sci-fy either. So long as people ain't interchanging the two thinking they are the same.
Yup, it's the little things that piss me of. I'm weird like that. And proud of it.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

AnnElfwind wrote:
Sir Tawmis wrote: I'd never have guessed, based on your user name. ;)
Yeah, and not just elves, but anything and almost everything fantasy related. Though I won't say no to a really good piece of sci-fy either. So long as people ain't interchanging the two thinking they are the same.
Yup, it's the little things that piss me of. I'm weird like that. And proud of it.
Heh. As strange as this is - I love _love_ LOVE Star Wars - but can't write anything Sci-Fi to save my life. Like Star Wars is almost a religion to me... and yet, I can't write a good Star Wars story if I tried...
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.