[LoG II] Big Portrait Pack + 2 MLP Packs

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
Jirodyne

[LoG II] Big Portrait Pack + 2 MLP Packs

Post by Jirodyne »

Hello people. I have three packs here. One very massive one, and 2 smaller minor ones.

The first one is a Massive Pack of LoG 1 Portraits I have collected from across the net, from these forums, Reddit, Nexusmods, and a few other places, that I have renamed slightly so they can be used in LoG 2. It's 1,358 files. So there is probably something for you in there! This pack is: Here

The next two packs are included into the Massive Pack, I just uploaded these 2 alone each for those that might want just them and not the Massive Pack.

--------------------------

Ok, these 2 other packs are minor ones, only for those that like My Little Pony.

The first one is one that was created by Kinnu in this post for LoG 1. I just renamed them to work for LoG 2. There are 22 files. This pack is: Here

The second one is one I made myself from pictures I found on the internet. I didn't find too many without putting too much work into them, so there are only 14 files. The pack is: Here

-------------

Ok, just so everyone knows. I don't not own any of the pictures in any of these. I mainly just renamed them and resized 14 of them to fit into the LoG 2 Portraits format to be used. They are all owned by the original owners, and all credits to the first 2 packs go to the people that originally made them into LoG 1 format.

And finally, if there are some bronies out there that like both Grimrock 2 and MLP, I would to have some more MLP Portraits, if any of you want to make some more from awesome pictures floating around the internet, or even make your own original pictures just to fit for Grimrock. Either one would make me happy, and probably any other bronies out there that play LoG 1 and 2
Elgar

Re: [LoG II] Big Portrait Pack + 2 MLP Packs

Post by Elgar »

Thank you very much ! :)