Drawing my own portrait pack. *COMPLETE*

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
archelaian

Re: Drawing my own portrait pack.

Post by archelaian »

Nice idea.
sayianianian

Post by sayianianian »

A female warrior.

I was thinking of Gatsu from Berserk while designing her. She's got lots of scars, dark hair, and an angry face - similar to him.

Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Now that is good! Actually one of my favourites out of all the ones you've done! You wouldn't want to get on her bad side! :lol:

She's like a female Rambo! :twisted:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
MasterCrumble

Post by MasterCrumble »

These portraits are really great! Would it be possible for you to create a nimble thiefy/rogue-ish lady? Perhaps with a mask that covers half the (lower) face.

Keep up the fabulous work!
sayianianian

Post by sayianianian »

MasterCrumble wrote:These portraits are really great! Would it be possible for you to create a nimble thiefy/rogue-ish lady? Perhaps with a mask that covers half the (lower) face.

Keep up the fabulous work!
Whoa - I was just thinking about doing a ninja/theif girl with a mask like that. I wasn't sure if it was cool to do since I already have a girl with her eyes covered - but now that you suggested it, I guess I will go ahead with that idea!
archelaian

Post by archelaian »

One of my favorite too.
sayianianian

Post by sayianianian »

My pirate was bothering me - I felt I drew his hat too small and the colors I chose were too stereotypical SO I changed him into more of a dungeon crawler type guy~

Check it out:

Image ---> Image
sayianianian

Post by sayianianian »

I wasn't using the official Grimrock background before - so I have now switched over to that one. I also went through and changed all my old files to that background. I also made small changes and saved teh FINAL version of those portraits I have completed. I also made 10 extra alternate color versions. Some won't have an alt color, others may have more than one. It's just another way for you to choose how your party looks!

Soon I will have completed the same number of portraits that are in the game and I'll release the final .tga files in a .zip for you guys to DL.
sayianianian

Post by sayianianian »

A new character!

She is a female ninja/thief. Since the game has shirukens (ninja stars) it makes sense to have a ninja right? Choose the colors you like best! I think red goes well for the traditional Kunoichi look, but the green and brown are more suitable to a DnD Theif type.

Image Image
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

The thief is mostly good, not sure about that mask though it looks to high tech for grimrock, I envisioned a cloth mask or some such. I love her cloak though! Ninja's are invariably black, so this is more of a masked thief.

Random google image,

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl= ... 99&bih=665

Nice work on the pirate conversion, I actually still prefer the original though, I'm a sucker for pirates! :D

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...