Fallen Dungeons

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
DSE

Fallen Dungeons

Post by DSE »

Hello all,

This is a little cheeky but we have just announced our dungeon crawler and thought we would post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb64-EPRnOo&t

Hope you like it.

Thanks,
DSE
Zo Kath Ra

Re: Fallen Dungeons

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

This looks very nice!

What are the system requirements?
Will the game be moddable?
DSE

Post by DSE »

Thank you!

We have it running on one of our test machines at a decent fps on a GTX 750 Ti which is a cheap card.

The game wont be 'modable' at this point. We are a 2 man team so just getting an RPG finished is proving very hard work :)

Cheers.
Komag

Post by Komag »

You've done good work so far, it looks like, keep it up! :)
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

DSE wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:57 pm Hello all,

This is a little cheeky but we have just announced our dungeon crawler and thought we would post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb64-EPRnOo&t

Hope you like it.

Thanks,
DSE
This looks amazing!

Question - are there timed puzzles? LOG has a few of them (quite a few), that I know many are not a fan of. Curious if this is more of a straight up dungeon crawl?
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
DSE

Post by DSE »

At the moment ours only has a few puzzles as I am not a fan of them either to be honest. More into the adventure and combat stuff. Thanks for your kind comments.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

DSE wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:19 pm At the moment ours only has a few puzzles as I am not a fan of them either to be honest. More into the adventure and combat stuff. Thanks for your kind comments.
Perfect. This sounds better and better. I love LOG/LOG2, but some of those timed ones had forced me to put the game down for a week or two, because I would find myself getting frustrated. :lol:

So a good ol' fashioned dungeon crawl would be pretty sweet, for me.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
andyroosta

Post by andyroosta »

Horses for courses, of course, but one of my favourite parts of dungeon crawlers (DM, LOG etc) are the puzzles!