Legend of Grimrock II (DVD Cover/Insert)

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
Sir Tawmis

Legend of Grimrock II (DVD Cover/Insert)

Post by Sir Tawmis »

The previous DVD thread inspired me.

I went ahead and made one for Legend of Grimrock II.

The full resolution is found here.

Enjoy!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Isaac

Re: Legend of Grimrock II (DVD Cover/Insert)

Post by Isaac »

It looks good. 8-)

What software did you use?
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Isaac wrote:It looks good. 8-)

What software did you use?
That sir, was manually all done in Paint Shop Pro 8.

I took the LOG1 DVD cover image, laid it out - so I'd know the size and the 'bend' points. Then took the LOG2 image from the site, flipped it (so the Island Master would be on the correct side for the cover), then did all the rest of the stuff manually.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Sir Tawmis wrote:That sir, was manually all done in Paint Shop Pro 8.
Does PsP8 come with a version of AnimationShop?

I bought (and use) PsP 7 for that (AnimationShop version 3), and also because of PsP's format compatibility— it can read & generate .LBM files, among others. Also again because it actually comes with manuals :D (Four of them, totaling over two inches thick.)
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Isaac wrote:
Sir Tawmis wrote:That sir, was manually all done in Paint Shop Pro 8.
Does PsP8 come with a version of AnimationShop?
I bought (and use) PsP 7 for that (AnimationShop version 3), and also because of PsP's format compatibility— it can read & generate .LBM files, among others. Also again because it actually comes with manuals :D (Four of them, totaling over two inches thick.)
Yes! It comes with AnimationShop 3.10.

I love PSP. I think I started on PSP5.x - and then used PSP7 _forever_. And then a few years back got PSP8 cheap (because now Jasc is owned by Corel, so stores were selling off older versions of PSP).
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Hmmm... PsP 7's AnimationShop, is version 3.04. Any new features? (or just stability patches...)
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Isaac wrote:Hmmm... PsP 7's AnimationShop, is version 3.04. Any new features? (or just stability patches...)
I couldn't even begin to tell you the difference between 3.04 and 3.10... They're both pretty identical... so I am guessing stability.
ZedClark

Post by ZedClark »

Now, that's just amazing! :D
Last edited by ZedClark on Mon May 28, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

ZedClark wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 4:16 pm Now, that's just amazing!
Thank you, sir!