[1.01] Yet another Touhou portrait pack: Sayori Edition

Show off your Legend of Grimrock art, fiction, music or whatever!
millyrainbow

[1.01] Yet another Touhou portrait pack: Sayori Edition

Post by millyrainbow »

I looked several times expecting someone to actually include the Sayori collection as a pack but.. it never seemed to happen. I ended up making my own about a month after the first game released, and have used them since..
Unfortunately over the time, it seems a couple images have been corrupted (after moving a couple hard drives after the great computer wipe that i had to do) so.. unfortunately these are the only portraits that remain in somewhat serviceable condition.
Ive had little luck finding the precropped Sayori sets to fix them, or to make new ones, and my cropping skills are.. well.. to be desired... sooooooo.. Unfortunately this will have to do for now
Lucky days O: I found a site that has pretty much everything cropped. woo! Gonna do some occasional updates and i suppose requests if i can finds/has them :3

Teh Preview
SpoilerShow

1.01 Added:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Teh Download:
Im gonna be using Dropbox for now. If someone wants to upload it somewhere else, thats all epic. Just drop a link and ill update this i guess :V

These come in one flavor, and thats the delicious, delicious Legends of Grimrock 2 flavor, but they should work just fine with 1 without adding any edited topings. If not i'll just make another zip and plop that on here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zbn9elz6ne2u ... s.rar?dl=0
Just plop these buggers in the documents/almost human/legendsofgrimrock2/portraits folder and youll be all set. Theyre all obviously set to female for you LoG2 peoples out there, so dont need to worry too much on that. I also left the official portrait background for LoG1 in there, for ease of access if someone decides to add/fix this mess of mine :p If thats an issue, i'll gladly remove that :3

Teh Changelogs:
SpoilerShow
1.01:
Did minor tweaks or outright replaced Meiling, Remilia, Yukari, and Yukari.
Added 12 more people, Rumia, Cirno, Wriggle, Mystia, Yuyuko, Tewi, Nazrin, Kanako, Hina, Nue, Tenshi and Marisa, and an alt for Meiling and Sakuya

1.00:
released. omg O:
Teh last notes:
If you would like to help expand this, be it by pointing towards more of Sayoris stuff, or to crop said Sayoris stuff and set up even more portraits(or fix the current ones that are kerfluffled), i'll gladly add them to the list of awesomes
Otherwise.. Enjoys >:D
Last edited by millyrainbow on Tue May 07, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
millyrainbow

Re: [1.01] Yet another Touhou portrait pack: Sayori Edition

Post by millyrainbow »

Whoop <8D apparently i forgot to update the file.
Good job Milly!

anyway, files updated now
millyrainbow

Re: [1.01] Yet another Touhou portrait pack: Sayori Edition

Post by millyrainbow »

Noticed that dropbox went and changed how links worked, and borked my link.
Updated the link, so it should now work. Sorry about that =w=