are you looking forward to any other game coming out?

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Frenchie

Re: are you looking forward to any other game coming out?

Post by Frenchie »

Crap, I need 48 hour days!
I need to make shadow clone copies of myself and afterwards they go 'pooof' and I get their collected memories (and one brainless wooden copy to accompany my wife when she's in the mood for anything romantic or ballet)
DannyAIC

Post by DannyAIC »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:
And Bard's Tale 4
https://twitter.com/BrianFargo/status/5 ... 3121884160

This Ultima 9 remake looks interesting:
http://www.titansofether.com/

NICE!!!!!!
Azel

Post by Azel »

Frenchie wrote:I need to make shadow clone copies of myself and afterwards they go 'pooof' and I get their collected memories (and one brainless wooden copy to accompany my wife when she's in the mood for anything romantic or ballet)

Nice Naruto reference there, Frenchie! :mrgreen:
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

"Space Shock" is Grimrock in space, with turn-based combat:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qyOX ... CQvQDIxMuA

Except for the trailer, all information I can find about this game is several years old, so I'm not sure if it's still being developed.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Pink Dark Boy

Post by Pink Dark Boy »

I'm intrigued by Scorn and Little devil inside, I hope they'll be as good as they look. I don't always feel comfortable playing horror games but Scorn looks like a game I could enjoy and it attracts me a lot in a weird way. And on the other hand I am a big fan of Lovecraft books, I can enjoy at least some kind of horror themed things.
Little devil inside just looks amazing
I forgot to mention Sonic Mania (I almost forgot the game itself, but today I decided to play Sonic generations a bit and it reminded me of this!). I like Sonic a lot... some of his games are very bad unfortunately but the good ones are very good. And Sonic 1 for the Mega Drive is a masterpiece!
I also can't wait to play Skyblivion. Oblivion had so much more fun and interesting quests than Skyrim and so much more pleasant landscapes... Skyrim was rather disappointing but I like to play it in third person view and graphics are better.. when the mod will be released my dream of playing Oblivion that way will become real!! :D :geek:
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Games I'd like to be released ASAP:

Darksiders 3
Legend of Grimrock 3
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 3

And just to make sure I don't have an issue with number 3:

Chrono trigger 2 (sweet sweet dream)... :mrgreen:
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I kicked in for the Bards Tale 4 Kickstarter... so hoping to see that come to light one day... (their updates are so far and few between for my liking...)
skugge wrote:I think im not the only one who will want to see how this plays out! https://swordcoast.com/about
Anything D&D and especially Forgotten realms just makes me drewl :D
So... about Swordcoast Legends... you ever get to playing it? I have it - played it some - love it - but eventually gave up because the load times are atrocious. Like, unreasonably, so. And with the folks who made the game, having closed their doors, I don't foresee this being patched and fixed. Which is a shame, because the parts of the game I did play - I was actually thoroughly enjoying. So, because of that I began playing...
Isaac wrote:Pillars of Eternity
... Which I have been enjoying! Load times are nice and smooth. But over all, I enjoy the story of Swordcoast over Pillars, so far. (I've, admittedly, not gotten far in Pillars... I have way too many hobbies, and not enough time to do them all... so Pillars is a game, I rarely get to play).

I have plenty of older games that I never got around to finishing...

The Batman series...
Goldrush Remake
Gray Matter
Moebius

Another kickstarter game I backed...

Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove (this beckons to my childhood!)
Hero-U (from Corey & Lori Cole, from the Sierra days)
SpaceVenture (Mark & Scott from the Sierra days)

I have Mass Effect 3, which I've started, and about 2 hours into... but not picked it up since getting it...

I need better time management skills is what it all really boils down to.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
PSY

Post by PSY »

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

MMORPG, Everquest / Vanguard style, Brad McQuaid on the team :D
https://psy-labs.com
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

PSY wrote:
MMORPG, Everquest / Vanguard style, Brad McQuaid on the team :D
Are you aware of Project 1999?
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.