Finnish board

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
User avatar
Mameluk
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Finnish board

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey guys!

The off-topic board seems a little... empty. How about adding more boards, like other languages and perhaps topics? I mean, seeing how Almost Human is a finnish company, how about giving some love to your kinsmen, if you know what I mean?

User avatar
antti
Posts: 686
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
Contact:

Re: Finnish board

Post by antti » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 pm

We'll add more boards when the need arises. And since the boards are a little empty for the time being, we won't hurry with adding new ones :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry

User avatar
Mameluk
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Finnish board

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Aww :( Well, I'll take your word for it, antti, but remember, the customer is always right. ;)

User avatar
Karkarov
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Re: Finnish board

Post by Karkarov » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Mameluk wrote:Aww :( Well, I'll take your word for it, antti, but remember, the customer is always right. ;)
Unless he is wrong :twisted:

User avatar
Palpek
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Finnish board

Post by Palpek » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 pm

7 topics and under 100 hundred posts in the whole forum and you already want more boards together with sepparating a language-specific one? I hope common sense prevails.

User avatar
HarpoonIPA
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: Finnish board

Post by HarpoonIPA » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

antti wrote:We'll add more boards when the need arises. And since the boards are a little empty for the time being, we won't hurry with adding new ones :)
Antti, you guys have done such a great job setting up this forum and at the same time continuing your work on Grimrock. Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released? Could you add them to the user control panel sometime down the road?

User avatar
Mameluk
Posts: 261
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Re: Finnish board

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 pm

I wish they'd at least separate the off-topic to General and Other Games. It'd be quite awkward to discuss classic dungeon crawlers and current weather on the same board.

User avatar
eternal
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm
Location: Indiana USA
Contact:

Re: Finnish board

Post by eternal » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Hehe. I just learned a valuable lesson in paying attention. I read the topic title really fast and came in here to see what the drama was all about. What I saw was "finish board" and I instantly thought "man, they just got the forums up, cut them some slack." DUUUH!

User avatar
petri
Posts: 1917
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Finnish board

Post by petri » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

HarpoonIPA wrote:Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released?
Oh, there should be some portraits available already in User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar -> Display Gallery.

User avatar
HarpoonIPA
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: Finnish board

Post by HarpoonIPA » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

petri wrote:
HarpoonIPA wrote:Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released?
Oh, there should be some portraits available already in User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar -> Display Gallery.
Thank you

Post Reply