Finnish board

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Mameluk

Finnish board

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey guys!

The off-topic board seems a little... empty. How about adding more boards, like other languages and perhaps topics? I mean, seeing how Almost Human is a finnish company, how about giving some love to your kinsmen, if you know what I mean?

antti

Re: Finnish board

Post by antti » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 pm

We'll add more boards when the need arises. And since the boards are a little empty for the time being, we won't hurry with adding new ones :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry

Mameluk

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Aww :( Well, I'll take your word for it, antti, but remember, the customer is always right. ;)

Karkarov

Post by Karkarov » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Mameluk wrote:Aww :( Well, I'll take your word for it, antti, but remember, the customer is always right. ;)
Unless he is wrong :twisted:

Palpek

Post by Palpek » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 pm

7 topics and under 100 hundred posts in the whole forum and you already want more boards together with sepparating a language-specific one? I hope common sense prevails.

HarpoonIPA

Post by HarpoonIPA » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

antti wrote:We'll add more boards when the need arises. And since the boards are a little empty for the time being, we won't hurry with adding new ones :)
Antti, you guys have done such a great job setting up this forum and at the same time continuing your work on Grimrock. Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released? Could you add them to the user control panel sometime down the road?

Mameluk

Post by Mameluk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 pm

I wish they'd at least separate the off-topic to General and Other Games. It'd be quite awkward to discuss classic dungeon crawlers and current weather on the same board.

eternal

Post by eternal » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Hehe. I just learned a valuable lesson in paying attention. I read the topic title really fast and came in here to see what the drama was all about. What I saw was "finish board" and I instantly thought "man, they just got the forums up, cut them some slack." DUUUH!

petri

Post by petri » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 pm

HarpoonIPA wrote:Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released?
Oh, there should be some portraits available already in User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar -> Display Gallery.

HarpoonIPA

Post by HarpoonIPA » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

petri wrote:
HarpoonIPA wrote:Any chances of us being able to use the Grimrock characters as avatars here at the forum once the game is released?
Oh, there should be some portraits available already in User Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar -> Display Gallery.
Thank you