Might & Magic X - Legacy

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Diarmuid

Re: Might & Magic X - Legacy

Post by Diarmuid »

Wise words, both, wise words.
pulpum

Post by pulpum »

they released a video from their editor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcovMirJ1MA

it seems to be very complicated! a lot of menus, almost an editor to make a "real" game (almost)... I remembered how the first LOG editor' video was sooooo cool I wanted to do dungeons right after saw it. there, well, headaches! :(

I'm a huge fan of grimrock, tried once to make a dungeon, and I thought the top view was a lot clearer...

(but I'm waiting for LOG² and M&M :twisted: )
ad&d / ff / d&d
zeltak

Post by zeltak »

Diarmuid wrote: I'll do that too. I find it weird to release the game in an "in-progress" state... It's basically using players as beta-testers for free. :?
And I think it is intended to be so. Those willing to be beta-testers for free can do so and get glimpses of a product beforehand. And I think many forget that and expect to get a finished product, sometimes even when it is in the early alpha stages.

I played trough the content they've released so far and expectations are slightly positive. I just hope they improve their dungeon and puzzle content, now it's pretty bland. But still I'm eagerly waiting what the final product will be like and propably play it with a happy smile on my face (unless they screw things up somehow before the release..).