Neverending Nights - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima.

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Sir Tawmis

Neverending Nights - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima.

Post by Sir Tawmis »

So when I started doing this with my partner in crime, Adam, back in 2005 - I would have never believed it would lead to all the wonderful places it has! If you're not sure what Machinima is, or wanna see the accomplishments of our series, check the About Page. But to break it down to its most basic form - machinima is using an existing game to create a skip, movie, episode - where you control the characters, do voice overs, and make your own, unique story.

Neverending Nights follows the adventures of Peter the Ranger and Grayson the Fighter, as they go on a quest to "slay the dragon to become rich and famous!" (Almost immediately viewers will see, our two would be heroes are less than intelligent!) So they think killing a dragon for fame and fortune is going to be totally easy! What happens to them along their quest, will lead to an assortment of dangers, trouble, mishaps, villains and hilarity (we hope!)

The series has been a thing of passion and love for me; and has spanned (thus far) 64 episodes (with a few bonus episodes here and there). I am currently working on Episode 65, which I hope to have done by the end of the coming weekend; which will wrap up the entire series. Each Season is 21 episodes long and all of them can be downloaded for free on our Download Page; or you can view them all on our Youtube Page or even on our Facebook Page.

If you watch the videos, please feel free to comment. I welcome ALL comments; good and bad, as long as the bad is constructive criticism! (And the best part is - if you're only now watching these videos; you don't have to wait for the next episode to come out like everyone else did!)
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Darklord

Re: Neverending Nights - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima.

Post by Darklord »

Wow sounds awesome, will check it out. :)

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Darklord wrote:Wow sounds awesome, will check it out. :)
Daniel.
I would love to hear whatever comments you have (either on the sites or even here)!
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
jontycampbell

Post by jontycampbell »

For all NWN fans, the Darkness over Daggerdale module is a must.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

jontycampbell wrote:For all NWN fans, the Darkness over Daggerdale module is a must.
To which I counter, for all NWN fans, Neverending Nights is a must! (But I might be biased!) :lol:

And for every NWN2 fan, Neverending Daze is a must! (Those are the NWN2 machinima promo pieces we were hired to do for Atari, found here!)!
jontycampbell

Post by jontycampbell »

Big up yasel', no one else will lol
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Final episode of the show finally posted...
http://neverendingnights.com/archives/1506
Komag

Post by Komag »

were you a writer on that project? Congrats on concluding well such a large ambitious undertaking :)
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Komag wrote:were you a writer on that project? Congrats on concluding well such a large ambitious undertaking :)
Indeed, I was. Season 1 was a mixture of my partner in crime, Adam and I. I did the majority of the writing, but we both had a hand in Season 1. Season 2 and Season 3 were all written, filmed, edited, audio edits, everything - by me.

It was essentially my child. We started in Nov of 2004, and ended in Jan 2013. That's a very long time to remain on a project and see it through. Very happy with how it all turned out.
Komag

Post by Komag »

when something is so long like that it becomes a significant part of your life, something more valuable than what it might appear on the surface. Now it will be "out there" forever :)
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play