Neverending Nights - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima.

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Neverending Nights - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima.

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I just checked - the group is not open (so you can't see it without a FB account, kinda lame)...

But in the event you make a FB account:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nwncp/

You should be able to see this list, however:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/neverwin ... 2182153992
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

TY. Do you play on a PW?
RPG veteran
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Luj1 wrote:TY. Do you play on a PW?
I don't anymore. I still have NWN1 installed and everything, but haven't played NWN1 in quite some time now.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

For me still the best example of how to digitalize PnP
RPG veteran
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Luj1 wrote:For me still the best example of how to digitalize PnP
I strongly agree, which is why it's still installed on my machine, in the event I get a wild bug to play through the game again with a new character.
Luj1

Post by Luj1 »

Forgot to say how much I adore Temple of Elemental Evil also

properly digitalized Greyhawk (as opposed to Forgotten Realms)

Ever since my party got sliced by a giant lobster just outside the first area I realized how much I will love this setting :D
RPG veteran
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Luj1 wrote:
Forgot to say how much I adore Temple of Elemental Evil also
properly digitalized Greyhawk (as opposed to Forgotten Realms)
Ever since my party got sliced by a giant lobster just outside the first area I realized how much I will love this setting :D
Temple of Elemental Evil is not forgiving... there's no "zones" of where specific level monsters hang out... so it could often, and quickly, lead to a brutal death... where as most RPGs are scaled, so you can't access specific areas where there's monsters you have no hope of beating.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I've got it in my head - to go back to one of my loves (no, this isn't about dating). I have gone back to re-film the Neverending Nights series in 1080p. (Unfortunately, redoing the audio would be too much, because a lot of the actors have long since moved out of San Diego - so I am using the original audio, which in some episodes suffers - because it wasn't recorded in our home made studio; some audio was recorded on phones, in a car, etc). At any rate - I have finished the first three episode (only the first episode is available), with the idea of releasing a new episode once a week in this new HD quality.

Episode 01: HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wr4-u9-zw0

And for those interested in downloading it:
http://neverendingnights.com/archives/2634
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Made Episode 02 HD available Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuwbYLSezPk
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Episode 03 in 1080p HD now available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erd3Y6FZMmg

As always, feel free to chime in your thoughts - whether here or on the Youtube thread.