Coloring Images (Very Image Heavy)

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
Sir Tawmis

Coloring Images (Very Image Heavy)

Post by Sir Tawmis »

So something that helps relax my brain is finding comic book pages that are B&W (sometimes they're the uncolored pages of color comics, like Marvel Comics, typically) - then go in and digitally color them. I try to do these all under 15 to 30 minutes, so I am not spending all day on them - they're like mini challenges for me. Figured I'd share some...

to

Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Sir Tawmis

Re: Coloring Images (Very Image Heavy)

Post by Sir Tawmis »

From Defenders:
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

From Uncanny X-Men - Phoenix The Untold Story.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

From Uncanny X-Men #121 (vs Alpha Flight)...
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Another one from The Defenders...
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

To:

Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

From Spider-Man:

To:

Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

From Nomad #1...

To:

Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

I got lazy on this Punisher piece...

To:

Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

Nightcrawler...

To: