The Grimrock Pet Thread

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
ZedClark

The Grimrock Pet Thread

Post by ZedClark »

Hi, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss our furry friends. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Fredrick. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow (link removed), a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier. Such a blessing! How about you? What are your pet stories? :D

Sir Tawmis

Re: The Grimrock Pet Thread

Post by Sir Tawmis »

The loves of my life, Odin and Moxie May.

Odin was my birthday gift when he was just a puppy. Moxie May was supposed to be my wife's, but she's obsessed with me and has become my second shadow. Which works out, because when my wife goes to bed (and since I have insomnia), Odin goes to sleep the same time she does and Moxie May hangs out with me. Eons ago, I made Odin his own Facebook page - Iron Dog. He's also got his own Twitter. Both were originally created to joke about how he thinks cats are plotting against everyone to resume their place as worshiped felines, like the Egyptian days; but both eventually became a placed to post photos of Odin... as well as share things about animal rights and rescues.

Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.