Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

General discussion that is not related to Grimrock goes here.
User avatar
Torst
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Torst » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:29 am

Sir Tawmis wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:28 am
Just saying if you need someone to beta... I'm offering my services. ;)
Hope we all get invited to a beta :D

Zo Kath Ra
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 am
Location: Germany

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Zo Kath Ra » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Torst wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:29 am
Sir Tawmis wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:28 am
Just saying if you need someone to beta... I'm offering my services. ;)
Hope we all get invited to a beta :D
But if you beta test a game, you can't enjoy the finished game anymore.

BouH
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 am

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by BouH » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:34 pm

One question to the developers: after watching trailer I have feeling that gameplay is similar to XCOM one is it true?

User avatar
Sir Tawmis
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am
Contact:

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Sir Tawmis » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:03 am

BouH wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:34 pm
One question to the developers: after watching trailer I have feeling that gameplay is similar to XCOM one is it true?
Argh! Thank for reminding me - those who don't know what BouH means - Druidstone (along with a trailer) has officially been set up on Steam:
http://druidstone-game.com/trailer-steam-page-now-open

https://youtu.be/AS1iPHruPkE
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.

User avatar
Isaac
Posts: 2943
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Isaac » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:31 pm


User avatar
skugge
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by skugge » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Looking forward to your new game! Im still playing re-runs on LoG 1 & 2 which i consider to be among the greatest 2 games i played.
I just happened to stumble upon this new game by sheer luck but I am curious to why you decided to change the name of the company from almost human to ctrl alt ninja?

User avatar
petri
Posts: 1898
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by petri » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm

We get asked this questions quite often :)

Druidstone is developed by Ctrl Alt Ninja, who share many people with Almost Human. Almost Human is still alive but no new games are currently being developed under that label. It is possible that Almost Human returns with another game some day, but meanwhile the Ctrl Alt Ninja team is fully focused on Druidstone. Technically we are a different studio (the ownership and structure of the companies are different). Think of us like members of a band who enjoy this so much that we have a dual membership in another band.

User avatar
Sir Tawmis
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am
Contact:

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Sir Tawmis » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:04 am

petri wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm
We get asked this questions quite often :)

Druidstone is developed by Ctrl Alt Ninja, who share many people with Almost Human. Almost Human is still alive but no new games are currently being developed under that label. It is possible that Almost Human returns with another game some day, but meanwhile the Ctrl Alt Ninja team is fully focused on Druidstone. Technically we are a different studio (the ownership and structure of the companies are different). Think of us like members of a band who enjoy this so much that we have a dual membership in another band.
That's music to my ears....
(See what I did there?)
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.

User avatar
skugge
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by skugge » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:03 pm

petri wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:05 pm
We get asked this questions quite often :)

Druidstone is developed by Ctrl Alt Ninja, who share many people with Almost Human. Almost Human is still alive but no new games are currently being developed under that label. It is possible that Almost Human returns with another game some day, but meanwhile the Ctrl Alt Ninja team is fully focused on Druidstone. Technically we are a different studio (the ownership and structure of the companies are different). Think of us like members of a band who enjoy this so much that we have a dual membership in another band.
Thanks for the explaination and rock on 8-)

User avatar
Torst
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest

Post by Torst » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:36 am

Get we a new index for TSotMF here in the LoG Forum or would there be another ,new forum ?

Post Reply