Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:20 pm
- Forum: Grimrock 2 Discussion
- Topic: help with custom assets
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4312
Thanks for the link to the resource on nexusmods, it's exactly what I was looking, as I was handcrafting my assets and couldn't brain out how to add them into the game by myself
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm
- Forum: Grimrock 1 Discussion
- Topic: Original Legend of Grimrock dungeon in editor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4900
Yeah, mouse-throwing rocks is somewhat disappointing (bugged in editor made dungeons?) and I've stopped using it as much as possible once I discovered that.
- Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:34 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Hints
- Topic: So how does protection actually work?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11402
From what I can say based on what I see when playing, sorry, but Pompidom's math is correct, it falls in line with what you can find in the game.